Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions Statement was last updated on January 1st, 2020.
The Merchant acknowledges that he/she has read and agreed to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all documents incorporated by reference.
- Merchant shall issue orders in electronic form via BARQ Fleet portal, that latter also being binding on BARQ Fleet portal even without a signature, but being acknowledged by BARQ Fleet.
- Merchant must ensure road transport worthy packing and label all packages with the shipper/recipient’s details
- The recipient will acknowledge receipt of the order, by carrying out a visual inspection for external damage and, by counting the number of handling units.
- BARQ covers insurance based on the relevant subscription package
- Any order/item rejected or returned by the receiver for whatsoever, reason merchant will be liable to pay return fee per order to BARQ.
- cash on delivery fee to be charged based on the package selected. COD amount will be transferred to the merchant based on the selected package.
- In the event of merchant holding delivery payments of BARQ Fleet, BARQ Fleet shall be authorized to hold any merchants’ orders in its possession till the outstanding BARQ Fleet payments are settled in full.
- the subscription package has been allocated to the vendor based on provided inputs, and will be revised after a period of 30 days, since subscription. In case that the vendor does not meet the committed subscription package, BARQ reserves the right to revise and allocate the proper subscription package based on the average daily orders of the vendor over a 30 day period from subscription.
- The Merchant agrees and undertakes to return to BARQ FLEET immediately all materials, records or otherwise pertaining to the provision of the Services, and shall not thereafter use the Marks or any part or derivatives thereof;
- "Confidential Information" means any confidential, trade secret or proprietary information (which may be business, financial or technical information) disclosed by one party to the other under this Agreement that is marked confidential or if disclosed orally designated as confidential at the time of disclosure or that should be reasonably understood to be confidential.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all aspects in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the parties hereto irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia. The parties hereto each undertakes to comply with all laws and regulations as may be applicable to the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
DECLARATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING:
I acknowledge that I have received, read, understand, and agree to the information presented in the this Services Agreement, including the Financial Policies and Cancelling Policies. I have had all my questions fully answered.